CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back to Reality

On Monday I had to go back to reality and back to work. It has taken a little adjustment to get used to getting up at 4:30 am to get myself ready then getting two little ones up and ready so we can be out the door by 6:00am. The girls have adjusted really well and I think Amira is enjoying getting out of our house and playing with toys at Grandma's and Nanny's house. Now that I'm back to work, bedtime comes a lot quicker than I would like but at least it doesn't get dark so earlier anymore.
On Wednesday we celebrated Ryan's Grandpa's 90th birthday!
There was a lot family that came in town for the big celebration. It was fun to get together with everyone and celebrate a great man.
We had a yummy dinner at Jeremiah's and of course cake and ice cream. Amira had a great time running around the big room with balloons in her hand and Ari liked being passed from person to person.

Ari is getting so big and smiling all of the time. I love little baby smiles! Her whole little body moves when she smiles. We even got two little chuckles out of her this week. I was singing to her, "One, two buckle my shoe," when she let out a tiny laugh and then a couple of days later she laughed for Ryan.

0 comments: